Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Direct Marketing


I recieved this Direct advertising in the mail this week. As a consumer It did not really capture my attention, actually I think it is rather boring to look at and it doesn't seem to stand out. If anyhthing does stand out to me it is only the loud yellow color on the front. As far as capturing my attention I don't believe it did that either. You almost have to read the whole thing to see what the point of the message is. I think that they should have chosen bright splotches of primary colors and used bolder print that got straight to the point, which is basically that they are able to give you a loan when you need it no matter what job you have or how many hours you work. I will say that it was a good thing to include the fact that they do Moneygram and Visa Pre-Paid cards, it was also good that they included a list of needed items to bring if you need a loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment